Are you looking to get in touch with us? Great!
You can try out our live chat or send us a message on this page. Simply select the reason you are contacting us and we will be in touch shortly.
I made a mistake on the form.
- You have made a mistake when you filled out the form and now you have already received the PDF, and cannot go back to edit it? No worries. You can simply print the form and then use a pen to cross out what is wrong and write the correct word/number by hand next to it. The forms will be read by an employee, not an automated machine.
- Alternatively, please use the form below and describe which field should be edited. We will send you the edited form within a few working days.
I did not receive my form / PDF.
You have filled out the form on our website but did not receive the form? Don’t worry. This should not happen, but if it does, it was probably a glitch and you don’t have to submit the form another time (which takes time, right?). We will try to retrieve it and send it to you another time.
What you need to do
- Simply get in touch with us (use the form below)!
- Our team will get back to you within 2 working days, but usually on the same day.
- We will re-send the completed deregistration form to the email address you provided when you submitted the form.
I have not received any confirmation / number / card.
You have not received a social security number after you sent the application form to tyour health insurance provider?
3 Things you can do
- Sometimes delivering letters and having the processed by your provider can take 1-3 weeks. Perhaps you want to wait a little longer.
- Sometimes letters get lost. So you can try and send your application letter again. To indicate to the health insurance that this is the second attempt to get your number, please write by hand at the top of the cover letter “2. Zustellungsversuch”.
- If your matter is urgent and / or none of the other methods work: Get directly in touch / call your health insurance provider.
Money Back Guarantee
Our guarantee to our users: You only pay once you get your social security number*.
*If you do not receive your social security number within 45 days of sending the completed form, you can claim your money back (proof required). Please contact us by providing your name, e-mail address, customer/invoice number, a brief explanation of the facts of the case and the attachment of the proof/records.
If you had problems and want to claim your money back, please use the form below.